Thursday, February 9, 2012

Challenge Dropped

I've dropped the Fantasy Reading Challenge from the blog because after over two months nobody had signed up for it.  I donated the first gift card prize to a charity and won't be attempting to promote it at this point.  I think that it would have been more of a success if the artist had given me the piece I'd commissioned back in November or at least told me back then that there would be no artwork.  I could have started talking about it sooner.  But as a result of the delay and the very late final announcement, there was only me doing the challenge and it seemed silly to give myself a prize for my own challenge.  Especially since the first prize was donated by someone who was hoping it would be a success.

This was my first attempt at creating a reading challenge.  I don't know if it will be my last.  That remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...