Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What I'm Watching Wednesday #1

When I was a little girl, new movies came out on Wednesdays, not Fridays. What I’m Watching Wednesdays will be a (hopefully) weekly post.   To keep it simple, I’ll say whether something is Recommended, Not Recommended, or, on the oh so rare occasion, Neutral, meaning I didn’t like it enough to recommend it but I didn’t dislike it enough to say I don’t recommend it. 

If you want to share your viewing reviews, feel free to use the link below to link to your reviews. 

Recommended





Not Recommended


2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched anything new lately. I did watch Jersey Boys last week. I think this is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to keep it up every week but no promises. Some weeks I may not make time to watch anything. Of course, I'm stuck in bed still so it may be a while before I am not using the television to amuse me when I am tired of holding a book. Or when Rob wants to watch a little something with me.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...